Monday, March 27, 2006

Taking a page...

...out of Boo's book. I've read an article on web safety, so I've decided to change the names of the people I mention most on my blog to protect the innocent. Hee Hee! I'll be going through my past posts and changing the names...rubbing them out, so to speak. So the new names will follow...(it would be the start of a new paragraph but my stinkin' computer won't let me hit enter while posting)...My Hubby will by Hunny. Daughter will be Monkey. Sisters will be Campbells, Pup, Yella and Boo. You know which ones you are. And the yet to be concieved will be #2 (who does #2 work for?). I am hilarious. Now I will go and change my posts. I am like whiteout! Go with God, Crispy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know what you mean...if we were not in Japan...I would def. take more precautions.