Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Let's start this thing...

Heather and Stephanie, I liked your idea on here so much, I'll start my own. It'll be nice to let family check this to see what's going on, no matter where we end up. I also like that you can share pictures on this, which you can't do on the livejournal site. So that site just may have seen it's last day. I want this to be a place that I can share my heart and blessing of my life with the family and friends I wish I were closer to. So, I'll be on here soon to start my "real posts", but right now I need to get the little girlie up and ready for school. Talk to you all soon and I hope this works out.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!!! I wanted to be the first to post ;)

Heather said...

Hey you! Well I decided to do one too. Not that I will get on it much, but I wanted to be able to write on yours. Miss You!

Erin (nickname: Erna) said...

Actually, you can post pics on Live Journal, but I am glad you found a format that works for you. I love hearing about your life, so I hope you keep blogging!

Erin