Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Let's start this thing...

Heather and Stephanie, I liked your idea on here so much, I'll start my own. It'll be nice to let family check this to see what's going on, no matter where we end up. I also like that you can share pictures on this, which you can't do on the livejournal site. So that site just may have seen it's last day. I want this to be a place that I can share my heart and blessing of my life with the family and friends I wish I were closer to. So, I'll be on here soon to start my "real posts", but right now I need to get the little girlie up and ready for school. Talk to you all soon and I hope this works out.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!!! I wanted to be the first to post ;)

momofallboys said...

Hey you! Well I decided to do one too. Not that I will get on it much, but I wanted to be able to write on yours. Miss You!

janel-o-pea said...

Hey Kim, Heather, and all...
This blog is nice! Kinda cool to see what's going on in your life though we are on two different sides of the country. I think of you often! Thanks for "reuniting" with me after all these years...
Love to all....
Janel

Erna/Erin said...

Actually, you can post pics on Live Journal, but I am glad you found a format that works for you. I love hearing about your life, so I hope you keep blogging!

Erin