Friday, March 10, 2006

School Buddies...


This is Monkey and Ryan. They met at preschool and became fast friends. Literally within the first week. I'm not sure what sparked the friendship but it's just blossomed. They're always together at school. Whenever they get in the class, they instantly start looking for the other one. We've gotten them together at the park after school. And they're both very depressed that they won't be in the same Kindergarten class. It's cute to see them together. They're also both only children so it's fun watching them interact with each other and work out they're problems. Though Monkey is a big softy with him, as soon as Ryan starts pouting Monkey will do anything he wants. It's good to see that she has that in her. She's like her Mom, wants to make everyone happy or feel better. I'll admit that's not always a good thing. I am so glad that I enrolled her in this preschool and I can only hope and pray that the rest of her schooling experiences are as good as this one has been.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kim how cute!! I am really enjoying your blog!!