Monday, March 13, 2006

Heredity can suck!

Poor Monkey! She woke up this morning with both of her eyes crusted over. My first thought was, "Oh crap, she's got pink eye!" But most pink eye cases I've heard of are in one eye and then transfered into the other. And there was no oozing after I cleaned off the crud. Then I thought it might be allergies. I usually don't have them but I do here and Hunny's are worse than my Dad's, and that's saying something. So we went to the store and got some children's Claritin. It took me an hour to get her to take it...but it seemed to help. She's so wiped out though, she took a long afternoon nap yesterday and she's taking one now...and for those that know my Monkey, that's BIG! I have an appointment tomorrow for her, just to be sure it's allergies. But with her runny nose and phlemy-ness, I'm pretty sure it is. Better safe than sorry though. Please say a prayer that she'll feel better.

No comments: