Friday, June 09, 2006

Add on to last post


Here are two pictures that I couldn't fit into the last post and then I couldn't get them to upload right...I've heard lots of people complaining about blogger lately. Don't you just love a man in uniform. Hub always looks so tastey...too bad he never comes home in them, he'd probably get more action. Ha Ha Ha! Sorry if that was an overshare. The other one is when they called me up to get the certificate...EMBARASSING! I appreciated the appreciation..but what do you say when you hear, "thanks alot for supporting him in this," about a million times. Really?! Each 'big guy' said it about 5 times each, was I supposed to say you're welcome. I just smiled and shook my head. I was just so unprepared...it could have been my moment. I could have had a speech prepared, made all the grown marines cry with my beautifully touching talk on how being there for Hub is what I was meant to do. Make them feel that they should all be so lucky to have a wifey like me to support and take care of them...YEAH RIGHT! I am so not good at this kind of thing and I have a feeling I'll go through it each time Hub re-enlists (though who knows if I'll be as good of buddies with the guys he'll work with then). I love the dudes Hub works with. They're great and they always make me laugh. I've always been more comfy around dudes...though I still feel like an idiot most of the time. Ah, such is life as a Singer offspring. I'm trying to figure out how to put video on here, so check back. I've got a great one of the Kid from yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why wasnt your kid wearing shoes?

Beth said...

I hear ya' on the life as a Singer offspring. Guy friends and idiocy. Sounds just like me. By the way, I love your dress!