Monday, June 26, 2006

Thanks...

I just wanted to post a quick thank you to the 3 people who post comments on this blog. You're comments on my "lost sheep" post were very helpful. they helped me to look at the situation in a while new way. God has really been helping me to notice my selfish nature. Bringing things up that I had never noticed before. I just wanted to say thanks and that I am so blessed that God has put you guys in my life to help me to become a better person....though right now I may just have to go and kill my child! RRRRRR!!!!
And men that are quitting dipping are total jerks!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Is he really quitting now or just "quitting" while you guys are visiting? See you sooN!!Oh, thanks for you comment on my post....i have my bad days!

momofallboys said...

Hey Kim, Derek is quiting and it has been great we had a few drunk moments, but he always has a toothpick in his mouth. He said it helps so much. Oh and your lost sheep helped me too. Thanks

Heather said...

oh! a toothpick what a great idea!!!