Tuesday, June 20, 2006

B.G.B.S.


BIG GIRL BATHING SUIT!
So I never thought I would let the youngin' get a two piece bathing suit. But Rye really wanted a bathing suit like mine, so we could match. So, instead of getting her a full on bikini, we compromised and got a tankini. She can still pull it down so nothing shows or have just a little bit of belly show and she thinks our suits are matching. My little girl is getting so old now. She's such a pretty girl, we're going to have our hands full soon. Maybe sooner than we'd like. There's a little boy that is always at the pool when we go down there, he lives in our apartments, maybe a year older than Rye. They love playing together. He protects her and helps her. It annoys her at times but she usually plays along. She's such a peace maker, I guess there's a little bit of me in there too.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a beauty!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!!!! She's so adorable!!!!