Sunday, August 27, 2006

Addiction Update

Why couldn't I keep my big mouth shut?! I ask, could it be any worse? And I get my answer!
HECK YES, IT CAN!
Another beloved has been snatched from my arms. Whisked away in the dark of the night. Okay, I'm getting a little carried away. I found last night that ICE CREAM gives me the same crabbiness that too much sugar and caffeine give me. I only had 2 SCOOPS!! Is it the milk or the sugar? (For those not in my immediate family, most of it is allergic to milk) Luckily, I slept okay, though I know if I have too much (read: two bowls or more) than I will have trouble sleeping. That's happened before.
This really is starting to get ridiculous! I am literally being FORCED to eat healthier...where is the fun in that? Maybe there is something to eating no processed foods (found in the Happy Housewives book). Maybe eating better and juicing will help me out. I'll have to look into it.
GOOD BYE SWEET FRIENDS! You will be greatly missed!
I Miss You






2 comments:

Beth said...

I'M NOT ALLERGIC TO MILK!!! Don't lump me in with those freaks. It's probably just the sugar in the ice-y cream, if other sugar is bothering you. I wish I had an excuse to get away from junk food. Heck, I want to be a granola cruncher. But I can't seem to make myself stop eating HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup). Hmm, I felt a little like Rachel Ray there when she goes "We'll put a little EVOO in there. Extra Virgin Olive Oil." Heck woman! Why didn't you just say "Extra Virgin Olive Oil" instead of wasting your breath saying "EVOO"? Anyhoo....

Heather said...

That sounds like such a good book. I am going to check out that website too!! THanks for the recommendation :) Good for you!