Friday, August 21, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting


I am babysitting a 4 month old during the day for the next couple of weeks.  Helping out some friends.  I think this is a good thing.  It's going to help me make that big decision.  Do we want another baby?  I am still back and forth over this dilemma.  I think watching Paige will help me figure it out.  Though watching someone else's baby with the energy that comes from working out and watching your own while you're sleep deprived and drained are pretty different.  Hmm...I hadn't thought about that until just now.
In any case, I have to get up at 530, so I'm awake enough to meet Paige and her Dad at the door at 545.  I think this is good.  Hopefully, even after I'm done, I can keep up the getting up early and do my work outs and shower before the girls even get up.  That way I have the morning to clean instead of work out.  It's all about the routine.
So, I should go.  Watch the kiddos and so forth.

2 comments:

*Single Mom Surviving* said...

Love the blanket! Where did you get that?! :)

Kimi said...

A friend got it for me for my B-Day...I think she got it from Ross or TJ Maxx