Saturday, August 08, 2009

Magical Find

All of you know that I have a bit of an artsy side.  I love to doodle and draw, even though I don't think I'm that great at it.  But I can definitely appreciate other people's talent...
I've been browsing around the internet looking for drawings that depict the books I love.  I have stumbled upon 4 artists that are beyond AMAZING!  I have added their blogs to my list.  To have the amount of talent they must possess would astound me!  It's insane.  Check them out, you won't be disappointed.
Sarah Mensinga @ Sarah's Sketches
Michelle Gorski @ Mish's Blogtastic Blog 
Bill Presing @ Daily Peril
I'm actually trying to order some Christmas cards form Brittney, can't beat a Christmas Mermaid when you're living in Hawaii!

1 comment:

Layla said...

Kimi- U could totally do this stuff! U just go to school for it and hone in your talents. I could see you illustrating children's books or something. Cool stuff, I'm really thinking about the hawaiian prints.