Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I just wanted to share some pictures of Jojo looking absurdly old for her 21 months of age. Is that how you say that? Beth, let me know. ;) She's getting so big lately. Talking so much more and picking up more mannerisms. It's totally crazy. She has now started asking if the diaper I hand her, to put in the trash, is 'pee'. Rye always asks when I hand her one, now Jo does too. Those two have been bonding more. Right now, if one of them gets in trouble or is crying, the other goes and gives hugs and makes sure the other is okay. I swatted Jo's hand at the table yesterday after she spit on the table and immediately her eyes welled and she turned to Rye and said, "Wy-dee", wanting comfort from her big sister. It's very sweet but also can be frustrating when y ou feel like you're the bad guy. Anyway. Enjoy the pics. I'll put more up later.



5 comments:

Layla said...

Soo cute! I love this age.

Danielle said...

she does look big...i love the first one.

i know how you feel about the comforting thing. only i dont feel like the bad guy. mike is always trying to comfort abby, which isnt bad but when he does it all the time i have to remind him that she either got in trouble and need to be made happy or she will never learn how to 'comfort' herself if she fell or something...dont get me wrong...they do ge tot hug and love on her but they dont need to do it all the time.

Heather said...

she is so cute.

Michelle said...

She is looking old, I think it's the longer hair!! Addison still has her mullet!

MaryLiz said...

the one with her hands in her pocket reminds me of Eric for sum reason dnt know y... he he... love them really great.. the brothas dnt ever do that stuff...maybe they r to big they always say they dnt like eachother..