Thursday, August 06, 2009

SHC-DAY 4

Today is a good day!
I started back on my workouts today.  I'm so glad I took yesterday off.  I did Shoulders & Arms today, along with the Ab Ripper X.  Good times.  Again, I only did half workouts for A&S but I tried to do as much of the Ab Ripper as I could.  I got way farther than last time so I'm sure I'll be feeling it much more than last time.  But I'm okay with that.  I can feel some changes already.  Not really physically but mentally.  I can tell I'm talking with more confidence.  I'm paying way more attention to my posture.  I'm am feeling very good today.  I think my PMS moodiness has passed for this month.  
I've been drinking more water, especially at night instead of snacking.  I only had 1 Andes Mint Parfait last night.  Big ups to Kim! ;)  I have finished my Mt. Dew for the day.  I am down to 1 a day now.  Yay!  Keeping at it, maybe one day I'll be Dew Free.
I am thinking of taking small jogs at night, but they tend to wake me up...what do you think?
Also, Mary gave me the idea of finding a celebrity body that inspires me.  Finding someone who has a similar frame to you is hard...but I am working on finding one.  Now, I know that I might never get to a stars body, I mean, they have personal trainers and can work out hours on end.   But I think it's nice to be able to have something to aspire too.  Something healthy.  I'll let you know if I come up with someone, I have a few in mind right now.
Tip for the Day:  Don't forget to breathe.  Not only while you're working out (though that's very very important) but in your day to day stuff as well.  Try not to stress about the little things.

1 comment:

*Single Mom Surviving* said...

I jog at night sometimes, but it has to be at least 3 hours before bed or I won't sleep. :)