Saturday, August 01, 2009

Yay!

Happy Birthday to Me!!
I looked everywhere I could think of for the dishes.  I went by some department stores, Wal-Mart and Target but to no avail.  My wonderful, loving husband told me to go ahead and order them.  Yes, the shipping is OUTRAGEOUS...but I told him it could be my birthday present.  I had gotten a pair of sunglasses but they didn't turn out as great as I'd thought they'd be for the amount I paid for them.  So I returned them today and ordered my plates.  I don't know how long it will take to get them but I'll be waiting excitedly.  I think I'm going to get some plain white square ones that they sell individually at Wal-Mart to mix in with me the printed ones.  I can't wait to get them.  I think I'm going to keep my eye out for some dish cloths that will coordinate.
Yay! 
ps...I am not going to need 8 of these coffee cups.  We don't drink that much coffee and I tend to like mixy/matchy coffee cups anyway.  If you'd like 1 or 2 of them, let me know and I'll send them along when I get them.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wahoo!!! Happy Birthday to you!! I'm so glad you are getting the plates you want!! :-)

Robin