Saturday, August 01, 2009

Here are some pictures from Rye's actual birthday.  Mary went and got her a special cake and everything.  Rye felt very special.  I can't believe that my 1st baby is 8 years old.  It's gone by so fast but at the same time I feel like she's been with us FOREVER!  I love my Rye and I can't wait to see what life has in store for her.
THE CAKE
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
PAPA LIGHTING IT UP!
BLOW THEM OUT! BLOW THEM OUT!
CHOMP CHOMP!
YUMMY CAKE!  THANKS LIZ!
BIG BITE FOR A BIG GIRL!

Here are two pictures from when Rye received her BIG surprise birthday/christmas gift from Aunt Michelle & Uncle Greg. She's been wanting this American Girl doll for a while now and she has not been without it (when she can help it) since she got her.
THE LOOK OF SURPRISE/RECOGNITION
RYE AND HER BELOVED JULIE!

No comments: