Saturday, August 01, 2009

Video Post

Here are some videos I took over the vacation. I finally got my memory card reader so I'll be able to start sharing pictures.
This first video is of Jo and Mary. Mary was whipping her around the driveway. I was so nervous but as you can see at the end of the video you can see that Jo asks for 'more'.

This next one is from Michelle's and my trip to La Push, Washington. We loved the way the fog/mist rolled along the shore. It was so neat to watch and luckily I was able to catch it on video. We had such a fun time that weekend. I'm so glad we were able to do it.

This last one is of Ryelie. One day I was hanging out inside and my niece, Sierra, came in and said Rye wanted to show me something. She said that Rye knew how to ride a bike now. I hurried outside to see my girl riding around like she'd known how to do it all along. She's had such a problem with her fear when it comes to her bike. I have never been so proud of her. I didn't have to do anything, she just decided it was time and she did it!
(Excuse my super deep voice...hehe! I come from a trailer park in Ida-hoe!)

Here are a couple shots I took along with the video.

No comments: