Sunday, May 07, 2006

The following is an exerpt from the book Delight in you Child's Design by Laurie Winslow Sargent...

To get a better sense of your child's uniqueness and significance from the moment of conception, you might try personalizing Psalm 139:13-16. You might even retype it, inserting you child's name, and then post it on your refrigerator:
"For you created [my child's] inmost being; you knit [him/her] together in my...womb. I praise you because [my child] is fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. [My child's] frame was not hidden from you when [he/she] was made in the secret place. When [he/she] was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw [his/her] unformed body. All the days ordained for [my child] were written in your book before one of them came to be."

I just thought this was really cool. I plan on putting it on my refrigerator. I think it will help me to remember just on special the Kid really is.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Soooo good!! I am def. going to do that! Thanks for posting that