Tuesday, May 23, 2006

This sucks!

I have recently been reminded that I have not posted in a while. Jes, I know this! I had a post all set for Mom's Day, but I couldn't upload the pics to go with it. And since then I have tried almost everyday to post pics on this thing and..I CAN'T DO IT! It's really becoming quite frustrating. I know I have dial-up and that I need high speed internet and if we end up having to stay here another year, we'll get it...but you'd think they'd maket his thing compatible with different internet connections. I'm not the only one with this problem...I know of others. So this isn't even a great post...it's just ranting about this stupid thing!!! I want to take a bat to my computer every time I get on this blogger thing. RRRRRrrrrrr!
I'll fill you in on our re-enlistment ordeal later today after I've talked to Hub, who is supposed to be talking with the career planner today.

No comments: