Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's one of those spa meals, from lean cuisine...

You've seen those commercials, right? The first 3 laides ramble off these weird dinners and the last lady tells of this amazing dinner...and it's lean cuisine (like those things actually taste THAT GOOD.) That's me, not the last lady, rewind it a little and there I am. Amongst those first 3 ladies. For breakfast today I had 12 grapes, half a bag of hickory beef jerky and half a glass of apple grape juice. Don't ask me why I had it. I came home from my jog and it sounded good. The Kid is at school, so it's not like I was distracted or busy. I don't think I will ever be one of those chicks that eat healthy. I cringe at the terms non-fat, skim or fat free. What is the point of creamer or cheese without the fat. Fat is the spice of life! I may have healthy meals once in a while, just cuz it might sound good but, I am forever a weird meal lady!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I completely understand. Especially since my favorite food group is High Fructose Corn Syrup. Some healthy things do taste really good, but yeah, the junk usually tastes better.

Heather said...

I sooo am like that...what is the point of going through the trouble of baking something that I am just going to use Splenda in and have it taste only half as good- ya know? I just do everything in moderation and if I want a brownie, hey it's gonna be a BROWNIE. :) great job on your jogging!! What an inspiration!

Beth said...

Whatever!!! Talk about me not posting in forever. It's been, what, a week since you last posted? Yeah. Uh huh. That's what I thought.