Sunday, May 28, 2006

Tough Decisions

I've made the decision that I won't be going home this summer for my reunion. I know I may upset some people with it but I have to do what's best for me, right? It gets costly buying tickets and having spending money while there every year. This was a super tough decision for me because though, the reunion isn't THAT big a deal, seeing my best friends, my sisters, is. I won't be home until summer of 2007 (which will be all 3 of us) and that will be the longest I've ever gone without visiting home. I hope my sisters will understand the decision. I don't want to upset anyone, but I'm sure I will. This is one of the hardest parts of military life for me. I end up so far away from the ones I love. I know once we get our bills paid off I'll be able to travel there more often, but that seems so far away. I love you guys and I hope you know that not coming will be super hard for me, but it' s best.

No comments: