Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The big, hubungous...

...ginormous day is upon us! Tomorrow Hunny will be going before the formal board about joining the counter intelligence field. It will be at 9am our time until who knows when. If you guys could say a prayer for him when you think about it, we would really appreciate it. Hunny likes to pretend that it'll be no big deal if he doesn't get it, but I know he'll be heart broken. I'm so nervous for him. I know God's will will be done and that if he's meant to get it, he will. And please say a big prayer that if he does get this job that we can go to SD. Hunny thinks they'll probably send him to Lejune since it's closest...I can't stand the humidity over here....please please please, not there. I'd even be okay with Okinawa, just not down here. Anyway, keep hunny in your thoughts tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what I know when I know it.

2 comments:

Beth said...

GOOD LUCK ERIC!! If you're still there, you've been in for an hour and a half. I'm thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm south of you, so I know about humidity! I hope things go the way you want.