Sunday, April 02, 2006

The morning after...

I got a call this morning @ 815 am. Monkey had a fever and was throwing up. Hunny and I were up, getting ready to go to breakfast. We went to get her, but by the time we got there, she was fine and wanted to stay. No fever, no more throwing up. I honestly think it was just nerves. And the fact that she doesn't eat alot when she's at other peoples houses. So Hunny and I continued on to breakfast without Monkey. Had a good time. Came home and called Misty and asked if she'd drop Monkey off before coming in town to go tan. She said she wasn't coming to tan but that she'd drop her off on her way to work at 130pm. All night and half the day without the munchkin...WEIRD! We went to Walmart and BestBuy to look at laptops, Hunny must have one! Smart though because he'll be able to keep in touch with us more on deployments and it'll be easier for him to do work stuff in which ever job he goes to next. Didn't really see any we liked so checked out the Dell site. Customized one for him, I won't say how much it was since we're supposed to be paying off bills. But we'll be paying it off in a few months with his re-enlistment bonus anyways. So...no harm, no foul. Hunny is very excited and I'm excited for him. This also means that with the bonus, I can also get a camcorder and maybe a new digital camera, as well as putting a bunch on the bills. FUN FUN!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad she was ok!! What a wonderful time...just you and your hunny :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I am glad that Rye had a good time sleeping over at someone else's house and that you could spend quality time with your Hunny.