Monday, April 03, 2006

Maybe next month..

So, no baby this month. Probably better as we already have MASSIVE amounts going on in December, which would have been the due date. Between the two sides of the family we have 2 anniversaries and 6 birthdays, add Christmas on top of that and you've got one busy month. I wasn't really expecting it this month anyway, I'd be lying though if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. I'm not totally certain if I'm going to keep blogging about the 'trying'. You all just may be in the dark about it. I have a tendency to over obsess about this if I pay too much attention to it. I'll have to decide about that. So you all may just be surprised by a blog one day that says a baby is on the way. On a side note, Monkey still has a fever and a rash on her chest. Not sure if I should take her to the doctor, they'll just tell me it's a virus and just has to run it's course (been there before.) Probably won't unless her temperature gets super high, it's less than 101 degrees now. She's been resting. What I don't know is if she should go to school tomorrow? I'm 99% positive she's not contagious. Any ideas? Should I call the school and ask?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hmmm if she has a sore throat or white spots on her tonsils, I would definitely take her in, but other than that I am not sure. Do you have a nurse advice line?