Saturday, April 01, 2006

No doubt about it..

I miss my girl. I just left Monkey over at her friends house to sleep over. I feel only half full. If I feel like this when she's just going over night, I can't imagine what those mothers feel that lose their children all together. If I actually start thinking about it, I may cry, so I won't. I can't believe how much I miss her. I mean, I'd be lieing if I said I was never irritated by her or that sometimes I wish I could drop her off somewhere and just leave her (I would never to that , by the way,) but now that I legitimatly have a night without her, I feel almost lonely. How is that possible?! Hunny and I kept putting off leaving, we asked her a couple time, "Do you want to spend the night here?" She said yes everytime. Hunny finally said, "We won't be here, we're going to go home.." I think in some small way hoping that she'd cry NO! and cling to us with tears streaming down her face. She simply replied, "Oh, I'll miss you." With a smile on her face barely able to stand there long enough to give us a hug and kiss before she raced back to her friends. How bummed I was! I'm a sick, sick woman. Oh, and regarding my last post, thanks HeatherY for the great advice. I'm just not ready for her to be growing up so fast.

No comments: