Monday, April 03, 2006

Favorite pictures...

I wanted to share two of my all time favorite pictures of Monkey. She was such a cute toddler...she had the sweetest face, still does. I can't believe how quickly she's growing up on me. It makes me really sad that I didn't enjoy the younger stages as much as I could have. I know that's something I will do with #2, slow down and enjoy the baby stages. Remember that those precious times don't last forever and you'll regret not cherishing them. I can only pray that I'll remember this when the time comes. When worrying about the baby decision a very wise friend of mine told me to pray that God would make his desires, my desires. I've said a prayer along those lines regularly through out the days since given the advice and I can tell you that it's changed me. My desire for a baby grows everyday...and I'm using the advice in different areas of my life as well. I really do want what's best for my family and me, and who knows better what's best for us than our Father. Thanks for the wonderful advice Okigirl, you really are a wonderful friend and inspiration. Another side note, Monkey watched Baby Story with me today and has decided now that she'd like both a baby sister and brother. She definitely thinks more of my abilities than I do. Hee Hee!

3 comments:

Heather said...

:) You are so true blue..I love that about you. Isn't God good to "plant" helpful advice where we will find it. He is so good to us.

Beth said...

I LOVE YOU, my dear, dear Tennis Ball. I can't type anymore, because it is 12:22 am, and I am about 10 feet from The Boy's playpen, where he is sleeping soundly, and I don't want to wake him. Okay, so I typed a lot for not wanting to type anymore. Lata', Suckah!

Beth said...

Hellooooo? When are you going to post something? It's been three days, you know. I'm starving for some TB info.